Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog.... behind.

Wow, I'm so behind in updating my blog it isn't even funny.

Truth be told, there are few reasons:
1) Time. I haven't had much of it, so when I DO have it, I'm not spending it writing my blog. Which is kind of sad.
2) I go through cycles of things I like to work on. Sometimes its my knitting (which it is right now), sometimes it's making pendants, sometimes it's beading/making jewelry. Blogging has not been in the cycle as of late.
3) I haven't really felt like it. I'm sort of struggling with motivation in several areas - this, and my Barefoot Books business being the other.

Now, don't get me wrong. I still love my blog, my readers, my Barefoot Books, and all of my other hobbies. I guess it's the feeling of not being particularly good at any of them. The problem I find with my blog is that I can't seem to pick a direction to go with it. One minute it's a personal blog, one minute it's a business website, one minute it's a parenting blog... I feel like my blog has Disassociative Identity Disorder. These are all things that are important to me, but I don't want to write 18 different blogs just to cover them all.

So, I guess what I'm saying is... bear with me until I can settle on a direction. Again.

No comments: